The weather was kind to us and we had a great turn out for the Champney’s West Spring Spruce Up Day.
We had teams of who volunteers worked hard to :
- Clear the roads into and around the community of garbage
- Clear some brush and tidy the Fox Island Trail
- Plant the fabulous Raised Fish Garden
- Work inside the Heritage House
- And of course feed the hungry workers
Rumour has it we cleared 16 trucks load of garbage from the area !!!
So THANK YOU to all of you for donating your time and energy in to making Champney’s West even more beautiful
Thanks again to Newfoundland Power, Kent, Discovery Regional Services and the Food Security Network for providing funding and prizes